Beavertown - Lazer Crush IPA

This is a 0.3% ABV beer from the London brewery of Beavertown. It's vegan but it's not GF. Pilsner malt is used, in combination with Citra, Amarillo and Azacca hops. What you get is of course suggested in the name - crush. It's a pleasant enough zingy drink bursting with citrus - particularly grapefruit. There's a touch of pine and peach too but nothing to compete with the grapefruit. There's not much body but at least the mouthfeel is adequate (thus avoiding the thin sensation common to these "spritzer" type beers). I don't know if it's just the "luck" of my purchases of late but it seems to me that there's more than enough of these grapefruity spritzer type beers on the market currently. If I get another one any time soon I might just copy and paste this review.

3/5