3/5
BEERS WITHOUT FEARS contains hundreds of my alcohol free beer reviews, so if you are looking to check out low and no alcohol beers you've come to the right place (the web version offers a handy search option). And there are some great online retailers for you to shop at, such as The Alcohol Free Co, Wise Bartender, The Alcohol Free Drinks Company and Dry Drinker. Cheers!
Ridgeside - Nothing But The Rain v.5
Back in September (the 9th, to be precise), I posted a review of n.b.t.r. v.4 pale ale. It utilised Simcoe and Bravo hops; for v.5 the latter has been replaced by Ariana. Other than that, I can't detect any difference, looking at my v.4 review. This iteration brings to mind the same sorts of words - extremely pale, grapefruity, thin, gassy and headless almost as quickly (how can the bubbles be that big??). So overall, as with v.4: it's a rather ascerbic beer and I can't see myself running after v.6.
